Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Return from Holiday Madness and Big News

Hey Folks!

Hope everybody had a good holiday/Christmas/Hanukkah/New Years/Time I Over-Ate.  We took a little break since we didn't think there would be much time for people to read. But we're back. We'll be continuing to post our backlogged hikes on Monday (we are almost caught up).

However! I wanted to take this time to share some pretty awesome news. As some of you may already know, Chris and I have been mulling over the idea of hiking from Mt. Lassen to Hart's Pass in the North Cascades. It's about 1200 miles, and a pretty huge commitment in terms of time, resources, etc. As a result we had been waffling about it a bit. Over break we saw the film Wild I won't talk too much about it, since it wasn't a great movie, but it did galvanize Chris and I into for sure deciding that we're going. SO! In addition to our normal Monday posts, we will periodically (I'm hoping at least once a month, but possibly twice) post about PCT planning stuff.

We are both super excited, to the point where we sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and start planning.

Hopefully that will stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment